Closed
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Closed

Closed

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

*How to Connect* Please Read.

Go down 
+5
Bubble
kymhks
pieman96
bloodknight9594
Hysteria
9 posters
AuthorMessage
<Admin> Hysteria
Admin
Admin
<Admin> Hysteria

*How to Connect* Please Read. Empty
PostSubject: *How to Connect* Please Read.   *How to Connect* Please Read. EmptyFri Mar 07, 2008 6:18 pm

--How to Connect--
To connect to WoWRage Server you will need to follow these steps:

1. First off you will need Hamachi 1.0.2.5.
--Copy and paste the link below >http://soft.softoogle.com/ap/hamachi-download-1053.shtml
Once on the site, download Hamachi 1.0.2.5, it is in Orange text.

2. Once you have done that, you will need to create an account on Hamachi, do so. Then you will need to click on the tiny triangle icon at the bottom right. After you clicked it, click on "Join Existing Network". You need the Network Name and Password.
--Network Name: StormRage
--Password: weiners

3. Next, you will need to change your realmlist. Go to your WoW folder. Open up "Realmlist" using "Notepad". You will then erase everything in it, and replace it with "set realmlist 5.181.2.122" without the quotes"".

4. Save it, exit out of it.

5. You will then need an account of course. You will need to send me a messege on Hamachi, just right click on "snuffyhugs14" and click "chat" you then will put in your Account name and your Password.
I will create it as soon as possible.

6. You can now log on and enjoy WoWRage!

---Enjoy your time here!
Back to top Go down
http://wowrage.all-up.com
<Admin> Hysteria
Admin
Admin
<Admin> Hysteria

PostSubject: If you can't reach Snuffyhugs14...   *How to Connect* Please Read. EmptyFri Mar 07, 2008 8:41 pm

If you can't reach him, talk to me, <GM> Hysteria, or any other GM's that are online Hamachi, we can create your account in-game. Thank you. Sorry for the inconvenience.
Back to top Go down
bloodknight9594

PostSubject: new   *How to Connect* Please Read. EmptySun Mar 09, 2008 5:01 pm

i cant get in to the hamachi network because its full Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down
<Admin> Hysteria
Admin
Admin
<Admin> Hysteria

PostSubject: Re: *How to Connect* Please Read.   *How to Connect* Please Read. EmptySun Mar 09, 2008 7:21 pm

We will see if there is an inactive user and kick them.
Back to top Go down
pieman96

PostSubject: Re: *How to Connect* Please Read.   *How to Connect* Please Read. EmptyTue Mar 11, 2008 9:33 pm

Its not letting me login to game sever and its been about 3 days since i sent my username and pass. Crying or Very sad
Back to top Go down
bloodknight9594

PostSubject: Re: *How to Connect* Please Read.   *How to Connect* Please Read. EmptyThu Mar 13, 2008 10:54 pm

cant u make another hamachi thing like StormRage1
Back to top Go down
kymhks

PostSubject: Re: *How to Connect* Please Read.   *How to Connect* Please Read. EmptyFri Mar 14, 2008 12:36 am

I want to get in the server....but.....THE NETWORK IS ALWASY FULL!!!!!
Please fix that.
Back to top Go down
Bubble

PostSubject: Re: *How to Connect* Please Read.   *How to Connect* Please Read. EmptyWed Mar 19, 2008 4:51 pm

Network Full >.<
Back to top Go down
garibaldi999

PostSubject: Password   *How to Connect* Please Read. EmptySat Mar 22, 2008 11:24 am

I keep trying to log in but it gives me 'This password was rejected' i've tryed everything please help! Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad
Back to top Go down
Hawata

PostSubject: Re: *How to Connect* Please Read.   *How to Connect* Please Read. EmptySat Apr 12, 2008 5:37 pm

No1 has been on hamachi lately to enable my account Sad
Back to top Go down
seancanon2

PostSubject: Re: *How to Connect* Please Read.   *How to Connect* Please Read. EmptyMon Apr 28, 2008 6:22 pm

For the Hamachi thing the password for connecting to the network it says "password rejected" Sad
can u fix this or send a message saying the new passowrd
Back to top Go down
<Admin> Hysteria
Admin
Admin
<Admin> Hysteria

PostSubject: Re: *How to Connect* Please Read.   *How to Connect* Please Read. EmptyMon Apr 28, 2008 6:53 pm

The Server is down...You might want to look at the other threads on the Website for more information about the Server.

--Links--
http://wowrage.all-up.com/site-announcements-f8/server-might-be-coming-back-online-t13.htm

http://wowrage.all-up.com/welcome-to-wowrage-f1/server-is-coming-online-possibly-new-owner-t14.htm

Read them.

New Website.

www.wowrageserver.freeforums.org
Back to top Go down
minikid

PostSubject: Re: *How to Connect* Please Read.   *How to Connect* Please Read. EmptyWed Jun 24, 2009 2:07 am

This server is retarted becuase you need hamachi FAIL!FAIL!FAIL!FAIL!FAIL!FAIL!FAIL!FAIL!FAIL!FAIL!FAIL!FAIL!FAIL!FAIL!FAIL!FAIL!FAIL!FAIL!FAIL!FAIL!FAIL!FAIL!FAIL!FAIL!FAIL!FAIL!FAIL!FAIL!FAIL!FAIL!FAIL!FAIL!FAIL!FAIL!FAIL!FAIL!FAIL!FAIL!FAIL!FAIL!FAIL!FAIL!FAIL!FAIL!FAIL!FAIL!FAIL!FAIL!FAIL!FAIL!FAIL!FAIL!FAIL!FAIL!FAIL!FAIL!FAIL!FAIL!FAIL!FAIL!FAIL!FAIL!FAIL!FAIL!FAIL!FAIL!FAIL!FAIL!FAIL!FAIL!FAIL!FAIL!FAIL!FAIL!FAIL!FAIL!FAIL!FAIL!FAIL!FAIL!FAIL!FAIL!FAIL!FAIL!FAIL!FAIL!FAIL!FAIL!FAIL!FAIL!FAIL!FAIL!FAIL!FAIL!FAIL!FAIL!FAIL!FAIL!FAIL!FAIL!FAIL!FAIL!FAIL!FAIL!FAIL!FAIL!FAIL!FAIL!FAIL!FAIL!FAIL!FAIL!FAIL!FAIL!FAIL!FAIL!FAIL!FAIL!FAIL!FAIL!FAIL!FAIL!FAIL!FAIL!FAIL!FAIL!FAIL!FAIL!FAIL!FAIL!FAIL!FAIL!FAIL!FAIL!FAIL!FAIL!FAIL!FAIL!FAIL!FAIL!FAIL!FAIL!FAIL!FAIL!FAIL!FAIL!FAIL!FAIL!FAIL!FAIL!FAIL!FAIL!FAIL!FAIL!FAIL!FAIL!FAIL!FAIL!FAIL!FAIL!FAIL!FAIL!FAIL!FAIL!FAIL!FAIL!FAIL!FAIL!FAIL!FAIL!FAIL!FAIL!FAIL!FAIL!FAIL!FAIL!FAIL!FAIL!FAIL!FAIL!FAIL!FAIL!FAIL!FAIL!FAIL!FAIL!FAIL!FAIL!FAIL!FAIL!FAIL!FAIL!FAIL!FAIL!FAIL!FAIL!FAIL!FAIL!FAIL!FAIL!FAIL!FAIL!FAIL!FAIL!FAIL!FAIL!FAIL!FAIL!FAIL!FAIL!FAIL!FAIL!FAIL!FAIL!FAIL!FAIL!FAIL!FAIL!FAIL!FAIL!FAIL!FAIL!FAIL!FAIL!FAIL!FAIL!FAIL!FAIL!FAIL!FAIL!FAIL!FAIL!FAIL!FAIL!FAIL!FAIL!FAIL!FAIL!FAIL!FAIL!FAIL!FAIL!FAIL!FAIL!FAIL!FAIL!FAIL!FAIL!FAIL!FAIL!FAIL!FAIL!FAIL!FAIL!FAIL!FAIL!FAIL!FAIL!FAIL!FAIL!FAIL!FAIL!FAIL!FAIL!FAIL!FAIL!FAIL!FAIL!FAIL!FAIL!FAIL!FAIL!FAIL!FAIL!FAIL!FAIL!FAIL!FAIL!FAIL!FAIL!FAIL!FAIL!FAIL!FAIL!FAIL!FAIL!FAIL!FAIL!FAIL!FAIL!FAIL!FAIL!FAIL!FAIL!FAIL!FAIL!FAIL!FAIL!FAIL!FAIL!FAIL!FAIL!FAIL!FAIL!FAIL!FAIL!FAIL!FAIL!FAIL!FAIL!FAIL!FAIL!FAIL!FAIL!FAIL!FAIL!FAIL!FAIL!FAIL!FAIL!FAIL!FAIL!FAIL!FAIL!FAIL!FAIL!FAIL!FAIL!FAIL!FAIL!FAIL!FAIL!FAIL!FAIL!FAIL!FAIL!FAIL!FAIL!FAIL!FAIL!FAIL!FAIL!FAIL!FAIL!FAIL!FAIL!FAIL!FAIL!FAIL!FAIL!FAIL!FAIL!FAIL!FAIL!FAIL!FAIL!FAIL!FAIL!FAIL!FAIL!FAIL!FAIL!FAIL!FAIL!FAIL!FAIL!FAIL!FAIL!FAIL!FAIL!FAIL!FAIL!FAIL!FAIL!FAIL!FAIL!FAIL!FAIL!FAIL!FAIL!FAIL!FAIL!FAIL!FAIL!FAIL!FAIL!FAIL!FAIL!FAIL!FAIL!FAIL!FAIL!FAIL!FAIL!FAIL!FAIL!FAIL!FAIL!FAIL!FAIL!FAIL!FAIL!FAIL!FAIL!FAIL!FAIL!FAIL!FAIL!FAIL!FAIL!FAIL!FAIL!FAIL!FAIL!FAIL!FAIL!FAIL!FAIL!FAIL!FAIL!FAIL!FAIL!FAIL!FAIL!FAIL!FAIL!FAIL!FAIL!FAIL!FAIL!FAIL!FAIL!FAIL!FAIL!FAIL!FAIL!FAIL!FAIL!FAIL!FAIL!FAIL!FAIL!FAIL!FAIL!FAIL!FAIL!FAIL!FAIL!FAIL!FAIL!FAIL!FAIL!FAIL!FAIL!FAIL!FAIL!FAIL!FAIL!FAIL!FAIL!FAIL!FAIL!FAIL!FAIL!FAIL!FAIL!FAIL!FAIL!FAIL!FAIL!FAIL!FAIL!FAIL!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: *How to Connect* Please Read.   *How to Connect* Please Read. Empty

Back to top Go down

*How to Connect* Please Read.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Closed  :: -=WoWRage=- Instant level 225! :: Welcome to -=WoWRage=- :: How to connect-
Jump to: